This directory is provided as a public service, for readers and authors who enjoy the Science Fiction and/or Fantasy genres.
Readers may discover new science fiction authors, fantasy authors, or bloggers to follow, and authors may find publishers and writing services or groups to pursue.
*disclaimer: I make no guarantees of accuracy or competency of any listing here. Use at your own risk.
Want your listing added? Click the “Submit New Entry” link below, and complete the relevant fields in the form. I will review and approve if your submission is a fit for this directory.
If you need a correction made, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Look below the directory for the rules and more information regarding this directory.
How to complete the directory submission (please read)
Organization would be your company name, or if an author, you may use your full name with or without the word “author” after.
Contact First and Last Name are optional, but helpful.
Email Address is a required field so I have the means to contact you. If you do not include your email address, your listing may be denied if something requires clarification. *If you want your email hidden, just let me know in the Notes field.*
Link is a required field.
Category is a required field. You may add as many categories needed to reflect your digital identity.
Everything else is optional, but the more information you enter, such as social media, the more ways directory users will be able to find/contact you!
Rules and Guidelines
Please note: There are no obligations for a listing, but all listing requests are subject to review, and there are no guarantees I will list every submission. By submitting a listing request, you agree to these terms.
Appreciate the free listing? To help me out in return, you may do any or all of the following:
- Place a reciprocal listing on your site
- Provide promotional assistance, i.e. mention my books or website in your blog or tweets
- Sign up for my Newsletter (see the sign-up form on the top right of every page)
- Let everyone know they can have a free listing as well (as long as their listing falls beneath the science fiction and/or fantasy genres)
I won’t list:
- Adult material such as erotica–my writing ranges from YA and up, and my website reflects this.
- Most material that is not related to Science Fiction or Fantasy. These are the genres my readers are looking for when they visit my site, and I’d prefer to remain focused. I reserve the right to make exceptions for special circumstances.
Email me at email@example.com
These rules may change at any time, so please review on a regular basis.
Thanks for your support!